I Want To. . .

  • Home
  • Departments
  • Services

I Want To. . .

Apply for an Alcohol Related Permit

Apply for a Building Permit

Apply for a Contractor Registration

Apply for a Daycare Permit

Apply for a Home Occupation Permit

Apply for a Job

Contact Animal Control

Contact My Elected Official

Contact the Airport

Establish a Utility Service

Inquire about My Utility Bill

Inquire about Recreation Programs

Pay a Fine

Pay My Utility Bill

Place an Ad on Channel 191

Report a Broken Water Line

Report a Household Garbage Problem

Report an Irrigation Problem

Report a Sewer Problem

Report a Street in Need of Repairs

Report a Street Light Outage

Report a Traffic Light Outage

Report a Water Problem

Report a Weed/Debris Problem

Request a Stop Sign

Reserve a Park 

Sign up for Curbside Recycling

Submit a Bid Proposal

View Ward Map 

View Zoning Map