In This Section

  • Home
  • Departments
  • Services

Residential Stop Sign Traffic Policy

The City of Riverton has developed a policy for requesting residential stop signs.  To request that an intersection be considered for a stop sign, please submit a stop sign request form with an attached petition form.  You can view our full policy here and download a copy of the request form here (Chrome users should right-click the link and select "Save link as..." to view this file properly).